It’s the February Improv Challenge reveal day! This month’s ingredients were ginger and carrots, and since we have established I am not a baker, soup was my next thought.
- 1/2 cup pure, unsweetened carrot juice
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 teabag ginger tea
- 3 oz tilapia or other white fish, the thicker the better
- 1 roma tomato
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
1. In a sprayed, large pan cook the onion and ginger until onion becomes translucent.
2. Add tomatoes until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
3. Add carrot juice and tea and bring to a boil.
4. Rub tea bag contents onto the fish.
5. Then add fish to the boiling liquid. Cook for 15 minutes over medium-low heat until fish is done.